MyBOC Supports Education
One of the most pressing needs in higher education today is funding for scholarships. Scholarships allow deserving students to attain their educational goals, meet their professional objectives and succeed to their fullest ability. From our beginning in 1982, we have given back and participated in the communities that we serve. From education, to volunteer time and donations we actively work hard to make our communities a better place to live.
Bank of Commerce recognizes that our continued success is contingent upon the health and vitality of the communities we serve. Taking action to improve the well-being of others is a community responsibility and commitment we’ve upheld since our inception in 1982. We value the opportunity to provide financial support to the youth in our communities.
Who is Eligible?
- Graduating High School Senior residing in the counties of Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama, Glenn, Colusa, Placer, and Sacramento
- Student has maintained a 3.0 GPA in their senior year
- Student intends to enroll as a full-time college student within 12 months of graduation (proof of enrollment will be required before funds are distributed)
When are applications accepted?
- November 1st – March 7th
Are there any restrictions?
- Student is not an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce or Sacramento Bank of Commerce, a division of Redding Bank of Commerce
- Student is not a family member of an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce or Sacramento Bank of Commerce
What Are The Requirements?
- Include one letter of recommendation from an acquaintance, employer or teacher
- Include a one page essay on that describes: Your academic and career goals, any challenges you have faced, and your life aspirations
- Include a list of school activities, awards/recognitions, and community service activities
- Attach your most recent report of GPA
How To Apply:
Applications must be submitted online. To apply, click the button below.